- Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine, New Hampshire, Grand rounds Speaker , Biomedical Data Science Dept, “Hybridization of Machine Learning Techniques in Brain Computer Interface Research”, December 15,2020.
- Key Speaker on Brain Computer Interface techniques – International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Network Security and Data Science, IeCAN-2929, December 11 & 12, 2020.
- Invited Speaker –Hands-on International Short-Term Training program on “Deep Learning Applications”, October 2020.
- 3. Invited Speaker – International Webinar on Recent Trends in Brain Computer Interface with Machine learning techniques, October 2020.
- Invited speaker – International Webinar on Recent Advancements in Data Science – “Current Trends in AI-BCI technology” – August, 2020.
- Invited speaker -Virtual Conference On Artificial Intelligence Network Security Data Science Iot- VCANDO-2020 –“Applications of Machine Learning in Medical Diagnosis” – August, 2020.
- Invited Speaker - “Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Business and Health care” – Sri Rama Krishna Business School, India (Virtual Seminar talk), May 2020.
- Invited Speaker - A Robust Automated Brain tumor segmentation using Niftynet, International conference on Digital Health -2019
- "Hybridizing the Computer Aided Diagnosis techniques with the latest developments in Big data” – Big data Seminar series-2018, KSC
- "Machine learning techniques on Medical Image analysis" – SSH Seminar series-2019, KSC.
workshops & seminars
Workshops & Talks organized
- Computer Vision workshop Shem Garlock, Principal Vision Engineer Osram Sylvania March 19, 2019
- Cybersecurity workshop Dr. Sibi Chakkaravarthy, Associate Professor, VIT-AP University, India September27, 2019.
- Global impact of Artificial intelligence- seminar talk Dr. Sibi Chakkaravarthy, Associate Professor, VIT-AP University, India September 24, 2019.
- Organized campus level guest lectures on following topics,
➢ Launching website in cloud
➢ Impact of AI in robotics
➢ How to write secured code